Re: PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Aug 26, 6:44 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> One more thing, Gary -- one more castration-type post and you will be sued.
>
> You can stop posting as 'Waterskidoo', Gary. We know who you are.

Eat your heart out you fucking fool.....
I'll sue YOU for claiming I am some sot named Gary Stewart and believe
me "student" I have a hell of a lot more resources than you do. By the
time I finish with your ass you'll be scrubbing French fry vats at
your local McDonalds if you are not already doing so.

And BTW I'm not any of the fools you think I am and if you can prove
so  go ahead and good luck.
I wouldn't waste my time on you because you are not worth it.
You can't even take my challenge to prove I am Gary Stewart, so if you
want to play the ball is in your court.

Google and digg are chock full of anti Roy posts, all public
information and available for all to see.
What YOU need to do is sue all the people who think you are a nutcase,
not the people who repost those posts which are all public record.

FWIW I'd love to meet you in a court of law.
Just a dump from Google would be enough to have the court laughing in
stitches.
Don't believe it?
Ask any attorney to Google you and report back.
You'll come off worse than that guy in the 1950's who claimed he was
abducted by aliens and taken aboard a space ship.
The first thing I would do is put you on the stand.
That would be priceless because the more you speak the more you look
like an idiot.
Oh why bother, it's not worth the typing.
Have fun Roy and don't hurt yourself with the knives in your mamma's
kitchen drawer.