Re: PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2007-08-26, Waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Please stop the bickering because that is not what I want. I do not need to
> defend myself, just look at those who attack me and make up your own minds.

I tend to see your point there, except you haven't made the case, yet,
that there's something inherently wrong with those "attacking" you. All
you've really done is stated that they "attack" you, which in and of
itself may be open to some interpretation.

> Look at my posting history and judge for yourself

I can't find anything before the beginning of July. How much history
are people supposed to consider and judge? Are folks supposed to assume
you fell from the womb on or about that time?

You clearly aren't the only one to complain about the stats. But that
certainly *is* a favorite Flatso topic (and a Timmy, Rhonda and DuFS
fave as well).

Plus, you researched the group (by your own admission, plus your
apparent familiarity with some of the regulars, both past and present,
supported the concept). But when the subject of Flatfish came up you
seemed to have no knowledge to whom people might be referring. Curious
at the very least.

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.