Re: [News] One Linux Packaging Method to Rule Them (Distros) All

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:55:10 +0200, ml2mst wrote:

> What I mean is this:
>
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html
>
> If you look at his nymlist, you'll see a pattern of fake Eastern
> European names.

Thanks for the explanation. Those guys look creepy.

BTW, Eastern Bloc is thankfully a historic term. Though I prefer
classifying Poland into Central Europe (even some software have a "CE"
marking) mainly for cultural reasons, more general divisions put it into
Eastern Europe and there's nothing too wrong with that.

> Sorry, if I offended you, my apolagize. But there is nothing wrong with
> your name and thus you don't have to explain.

It's okay, no harm done.

> Unfortunately some information is missing in Flatfish's record [...]
> If you knew how nasty he treaded some of us, you would understand my
> paranoia.

As for paranoia, there is a term used when describing policies in my
region during Soviet domination - the "besieged fortress" syndrome. Seems
the same sets in here, but it's certainly a double-edged weapon.

Anyway, happy hunting to all!

--
Krzysztof Lubanski