Re: How Has Your Castration Operation Worked Out Roy Schestowitz?

____/  professor_castrate@xxxxxxxxx on Friday 24 August 2007 21:46 : \____

> I am very interested as I plan on having the operation later this
> year.
> If you don't mind, could you email me the name of the hospital that
> did the procedure?
> How do you like your new parts? Are they functional to orgasm?

All links and references therein are a case of libel, indentity theft, and
fabrication. It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better off
ignored.

Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
signed in a verifiable fashion) are fake.

Many thanks,

Roy S. Schestowitz
Cpu(s): 27.8%us,  5.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.3%id,  4.4%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st