Re: [News] Anti-Firefox Campaign Launched, Uses Stereotypes

Beowulf Trollshammer <beowulf40@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> chrisv wrote:
>
>> If it "seems" like that it's because we've seen almost no "pro
>> Windows" people who are honest and ethical.  They tend to lie and
>> attack the advocates unfairly (sound familiar, "waterskidoo"?)
>
> I must confess the Qualig troll had me fooled for quite a while. The only
> honest and ethical Windows advocate I can recall off the top of my head
> is Tom Shelton.

I think you need to consider what motivates people in such situations,
in order to determine whether they are likely to be able to be honest or
ethical.

waterskidoo is a good example of another of these trolls, her approach
has been quite similar to Snit's so far, but she's trying to divide and
conquer at the moment.