Re: XBox 360 Wheel: Just Like Real Formula One Racing!

____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Friday 24 August 2007 00:17 : \____

> That is, when your car hits a wall and explodes!
>
> Microsoft Says Xbox 360 Wheel Overheats
> http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/23/ap4049938.html
>
> "Microsoft Corp., facing its second Xbox 360 headache of the summer,
> will replace parts of its Wireless Racing Wheel video game controllers
> after 50 reports that they overheated and released smoke."

Oops. I only not realise that I duped it. I bet Microsoft won't be recalling
these units. They'll just "advise" or set up a hotline. They rarely care about
the customer's satisfaction. They care about the bottom line (short term) and
later they are astounded to find out that people dislike them.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | One, Two, Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
 03:05:01 up 17 days,  5:58,  4 users,  load average: 1.19, 1.54, 1.69