Re: [News] Microsoft MVP (Pirillo) Frustrated with Vista, Wants Linux VM

____/ [H]omer on Monday 20 August 2007 14:15 : \____

>> Windows Vista Complaints Department
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | At the risk of sounding even more negative about the entire Windows Vista
>> | situation, I have a steady stream of disgruntled users venting in my
>> | inbox.
>> |
>> | [...]
>> |
>> | More to the point, this is the future of your desktop experience - in a
>> | platform-neutral environment. All I need now is a pre-built, fully-stocked
>> | Linux VM (with Compiz Fusion)...
>> `----
>>
>> http://chris.pirillo.com/2007/08/14/windows-vista-complaints-department/
>
> Does MVP stand for "Most Virulent Protester"?

Whatever he has been doing since the early builds and demos of Longhorn (2005),
I for one appreciate it. At least he is honest and blunt. He hates that "pig"
from the first moment he saw it. He's caught between his desires and his
paycheck liability. Scoble moved to a Mac. Former Microsoft chief evangelist,
mind you...

PCWorld editor... from Vista fan to Vista basher... pondering a move to Linux
just days ago...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Microsof(fshore)t Window(ntime)s Vista(gnating)