Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:03:29 -0500, "TONY STROMBOLI" <tman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> ____/ Darth Chaos on Wednesday 05 December 2007 20:54 : \____

>>> I saw this happen to my friend Aja's JonBenet Ramsey "true crime"
>>> website last year when the John Mark Karr arrest happened. The servers
>>> became so overloaded that it got the same message yours gets right now.
>>
>> The interest doubled in recent weeks, but with other sites including
>> Slashdot
>> linking simultaneously it was not possible to serve fairly heavy
>> (graphics-loaded) ages.
>
>> If you listen to the podcast, I think you might get
>> the impression that opposition got the upper hand.
>
>It's because they did get the upper hand when you got your ass handed to
>you.

I literally fell asleep when Roy was talking.
Highly unusual for me at 13:00 hours.

Roy got slaughtered, but not as bad as I thought he would.
He sounds retarded.

>> Waugh: we.... need... GNOME... Gnumeric... for the users... Jody...
>> OOXML...
>> popular... Microsoft.... ECMA... blah blah...
>>
>> Miguel de Icaza phones in: Yeah, what /he/ said...
>

>Sounds like the circle jerk you, Kent and Homer do all the time. One of you
>morons makes a ridiculous post and the other two ass clowns immediately
>reply with a brainless "Yeah, what he said..."
>
>Sound familiar?

Maybe they were giving Roy a little "digg".
I know at least one of them reads COLA.