[News] [Rival] Microsoft Sends the Gartner Shills to Sell Vista?

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Sends the Gartner Shills to Sell Vista?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 00:58:40 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Buy Vista or die

,----[ Quote ]
| Gartner research vice president Michael Silver said that outfits have delayed
| their Vista migrations to the point of stupidity and now some are considering
| late 2008 or even 2009, while others mull skipping the OS completely.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/12/07/vista-die

Hello, Mr. salesman. 'Analysts' for hire (see Iowa exhibit below).

Related:

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

NY Times bans Microsoft analysts from Microsoft stories

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/15/nytimes_ms_ban/