[News] [Rival] Children Blamed by Microsoft for Microsoft's Indecent Language

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Children Blamed by Microsoft for Microsoft's Indecent Language
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 21:21:04 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft accuses kids of bullying Santa into sex chat

,----[ Quote ]
| Gigantic global software beast Microsoft has blamed two young girls for
| killing Santa.
|
| Now that it has pulled the plug on its oral-sex-obsessive MSN bot, the firm's
| spinners have tried to deflect scrutiny of its sloppiness by claiming that
| the outrage was caused by users.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/06/microsoft_santa_lies/

Recent:

Microsoft's sex-obsessed RoboSanta spouts filth at children

,----[ Quote ]
| Disturbing news has reached our Yuletide youthful innocence bunker that
| Microsoft's new artificial intelligence-powered Santa bot is subjecting the
| world's children to an unprecendented torrent of filth.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/03/santa_filth_outrage/

Microsoft kills Santa Claus

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft has killed Santa Claus today, after an unsatisfactory attempt to
| restrain the North Pole-based jolly old elf from instant messaging children
| about oral sex.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/04/microsoft_kills_santa/

Related:

Singapore bans Microsoft's video game for sex scene

,----[ Quote ]
| Singapore is the only country to have banned the game, so far, and it is the
| first Microsoft video game to be banned in the city-state, The Straits Times
| said.
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUKSIN30470020071115?rpc=44

New Microsoft Ad Features Girl's Orgasm

,----[ Quote ]
| The ad shows a teenager asking her dad if she can stay out late on
| a date. The dad agrees on a 10:30 curfew, then answers the door.
| When he sees a cigarette-smoking punk at the door to take out hisd
| aughter, the video flashes to a half-second scene showing a car
| parked in some disreputable section of town, bouncing up and down,
| with the SOUND OF THE GIRL'S ORGASM...
`----

http://www.therawfeed.com/2007/05/new-microsoft-ad-features-teen-girls.html

Microsoft XBox Banned Commercials

http://www.mall.hk/news/2007/08/21/what-you-missed-xbox-iptv-and-bill-gatess-criminal-past-2/

UK advertising authority nixes Xbox 360 spot

,----[ Quote ]
| The UK's Advertising Standards Authority, an industry self-policing
| group, has ruled that an ad for Microsoft's Xbox 360 is out of
| bounds and can't be aired there again.
`----

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/113551.asp

Jack Thompson Lays His Legal Sights on Halo 3

,----[ Quote ]
| Just when you thought it was safe to check your inbox. Miami attorney
| and anti-game activist Jack Thompson was back at it again today. It
| seems Mr. Thompson is taking issue with the pending release of
| Microsoft's Halo 3 game, currently being enjoyed by 360 owners
| everywhere with its multiplayer beta.
`----

http://www.gamealmighty.com/story-individual/story/Jack_Thompson_Lays_His_Legal_Sites_on_Halo_3/
http://tinyurl.com/22qjgy