[News] Red Hat Strikes Back at Novell

Red Hat exec says Novell sells beta code

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat has an announcement tomorrow that we'll be telling you about in due
| course. In the meantime, here's a snippet: a Red Hat vice president slated
| Novell's real-time SUSE Linux which launched last week, saying it's code that
| Red Hat would only treat as beta - and Red Hat should know because it wrote
| most of it.
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10006642o-2000469549b,00.htm

Novell is regularly caught FUDing Red Hat.

Related:

Q&A: Novell CEO, Ron Hovsepian

,----[ Quote ]
| Q How do you position yourselves in relation to Red Hat?
|
| A They are an edge server strategy company with one product. We have a
| two-year lead on them for desktops.
`----

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=BB0A2C43%2D1623%2D4759%2D9535%2DDC8B77CD5DED

Red Hat's Answer to Novell Market Start