Re: [News] (Part of) GNOME Foundation Still Accused of Helping Microsoft Monopoly

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Monday 03 December 2007 08:13 : \____
>
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Novell is looking more and more like another SCO.
>>>

>> You are looking more and more like a brainless twat
>
> SCO were very, very different. Nonetheless, Novell is clearly making some
> moves that help Microsoft and it's even dividing the GNOME Foundation on
> some issues.

So what? Those are real people, and real people tend to have different
opinions. Who was selected god and decide who has the right idea?

> I'll do an audio session with linux.com/Slashdot this
> Wednesday and discuss this.

I don't care, as long as there are no *facts* and nothing else

> Bear in mind that Jody Goldberg left Novell just a few months ago. de
> Icaza was the president of the GNOME Foundation until a few weeks ago.
> Microsoft seems to be using the Novell component of the Foundation to get
> an ISO and hurt ODF. Don't ask me. Ask others who have similar feelings.

I don't care for your "feelings"
Present facts. All that "rumours" and "feelings" is just unsubstantiated
gobshite.
And no, I will not "ask others". They don't post this crap here. You do
--
Law of Probable Dispersal:
Whatever it is that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.