Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

flatfish wrote:
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:34:01 -0800 (PST), jeanzotwo@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this.  This
is nessuno, I was setting up a gmail account for my wife to get her
off hotmail. Now I'll have to create a new one, to avoid this one
collecting garbage from wintrolls.

No you screwed up trying to troll and shill up Roy Schestowitz.
You've already been outed.

Flatfish, you're an asshat. That looks like a genuine mistake to me. Besides, the message you just replied to was posted a minute _before_ the one in which you supposedly caught a trolling attempt.

--

Random Flatfish Nym:
Richie Spano