Re: Study: 'Huge jump' in Microsoft flaws since last year

* flatfish fired off this tart reply:

> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:48:08 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>For all I can tell and gather, some vulnerabilities in Microsoft's software in
>>in general are there _by design_. The government need points of access (I kid
>>you not, but why ask me? Ask security Gurus).
>
> There you go again with your false accusations.
> Why ask you, Roy Schestowitz?
> I ask YOU because YOU just posted the accusation here.
>
> Now, why not be an honest person and post some definitive proof of
> your claims?
>
> And before you get your panties in a knot, I am not saying you are
> wrong, but I have never seen even a shred of credible evidence to
> prove that Windows has back doors for the govt.

Microsoft is buckling to Hollywood, why wouldn't they buckle to the
Feds?  Who's got more power, Hollywood or the Feds <grin>?

"You realize, Bill and Steve, if word of this gets out we're going to
have to KILL you!"

--
Tux rox!