Re: [Rival] Straw Poll - Corporate Vista Upgrades

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:36:56 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ Robin T Cox on Saturday 01 December 2007 21:48 : \____
>
>> Let's do a quick straw poll.
>>
>> How many readers of this news group are aware that their company is
>> definitely planning to upgrade its software to Windows Vista?
>
>I've never seen a Vista desktop in my life, with the possible exception of one
>computer, which seemed to have a Vista wallpaper (seen from a distance).

More proof that you need to escape from the confines of academia.
Jesus, one trip to ANY computer store will allow you to see Vista
desktops all over the place. For better or worse BTW.

Tell me Roy, do you EVER leave your dorm?