[News] Online Storage/Sharing System Comes to GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Online Storage/Sharing System Comes to GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 15:58:19 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Wuala: store data online, and share them if you want

,----[ Quote ]
| Wuala is a mixture of a classical online storage solution and a file sharing
| application: you can share your data with logged in users or entire groups
| while all your data are uploaded to a p2p net - even when you’re not
| connected. The program was now released as a Linux version.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/11/28/wuala-store-data-online-and-share-them-if-you-want/

Related:

Red Hat growth: A tale of 2,000 applications

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat's Linux business continues to boom, even when we don't give it the
| credit that it deserves. What is the underlying reason for that growth?
|
| Applications.
`----

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9791171-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

Study: Developers Favor Linux