Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

flatfish wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
cc on Friday:

How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys
hasn't he? Is he supposed to use the same nym through all
websites? Didn't you post as cyberphoenix on digg as well
as royschestowitz, which is nymshifting?

No, that's part of the slander (LIES) posted by Gary Stewart
and the COLA gang, which has 'migrated' to Digg.com to post
such Big Lies and repeat them over and over again.

cc, I'm beginning to think you're truly part of the
Microsoft Shills Gang. I'll add you to my filters -- for
now.

Yada yada yada...... You sound like a broken record Roy.

You were caught red handed as CyberPhoenix and you know it. I
don't post articles like that YOU DO. It's your style
completely and you got caught because you are not smart enough
to cover your tracks.

The same accusational style shows through, even through nyms.

You were too lazy to alter your robot posting script and you
got caught.

Another accusation without substantiation.

So now you plonk another person. Who cares what you and the
other 3 Linux advocate loonies in this group thinks. NOBODY
CARES! And the fact your posts are ignored by all but your
shills (Mark Kent etc) is proof of your insignificance here.

NOBODY = .NOT. ADVOCATES

You just unwittingly admitted there is a campaign against Linux advocacy in this newsgroup.

There are a couple of decent Linux advocates left in COLA, I'm
surprised they are still here BTW because most of the good
ones have left.

Again, it is your twisted definition of what advocacy is.

I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof
of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent
Linux advocate away from this group.

Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there is no proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from
2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see how many
different Linux advocates were posting back then.

The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which is a subset. However, even what is documented in that blog, put together by an advocate is not unique. Peter Kohlmann has kept a list convenient, just a Google away.

Now?

Roy, Mark, William, HPT and Homer.

Over and over and over and over and over again..... All
patting each other on the back.

I cannot speak for Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent, William Poaster or [H]omer, only for myself. I post in what I believe in, which is Linux advocacy. My desire is to see Linux succeed in the workplace, home, classroom, laboratory, network control centre, manufacturing assembly line, appliances, etc.

Much of what I see is the same old, worn, torn, baseless arguments against Linux by the same people. It is these including yourself, which has at times made COLA intolerable for some.

It is you and several other trolls that keep perpetuating the same, erroneous and ill conceived anti-Linux posts over and over and over again.

However, as each day passes, I find consolation in that these posts have become less disconcerting. Linux has already taken a foothold, and no matter how much corporate industry spreads its FUD, misinformation, monopolisation, etc. Linux is succeeding.

It took a while for monopolisation to take place, but the market place and industry has shown the tide is turning, that Linux is succeeding. It will take a while to undo monopolisation, but the seed for the Open Source proletariat has already taken root.

As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will rock you!

--
HPT