[News] Review of the Latest Linux OS from Nokia, Qt 4.4 Preview

  • Subject: [News] Review of the Latest Linux OS from Nokia, Qt 4.4 Preview
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 01:04:48 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Internet Tablet OS2008 Review

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tabletblog.com/2007/12/internet-tablet-os2008-review.html

>From GTK to QT:

Qt 4.4 Sneak Preview

,----[ Quote ]
| Qt 4.4 is one of the most exciting Qt releases ever, expanding the range of
| what is possible with Qt.  While the release is still several months away, we
| would like to provide you with a sneak preview of several key new
| technologies set to be included in Qt 4.4.  Where available, we have provided
| links to browse the latest discussion about the new technologies on Trolltech
| Labs.
`----

http://trolltech.com/products/qt/whatsnew/qt44-preview

Recent:

ZTE Selects Trolltech’s Qtopia Phone Edition for U980 Smartphone Platform

,----[ Quote ]
| Trolltech today announced that Qtopia Phone Edition, the company’s
| application platform and user interface for Linux-based mobile phones, has
| been selected by Chinese mobile phone manufacturer ZTE as the Linux-based
| application framework for ZTE U980. The U980 is ZTE’s mobile phone platform
| created for China’s national 3G standard TD-SCDMA. Smartphones based on this
| platform will be supplied through China Mobile and sold into the market.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20071217005247&newsLang=en
http://tinyurl.com/2mmd5d

Related: