Re: Linux/OSS hypocrites: poor adherence to web markup standards

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 18 December 2007 12:01 : \____

> As for my being a "hypocrite"; you keep saying that, but you have yet to
> explain why. It is very convenient for you to bandy the word "hypocrisy"
> about, every time a genuine criticism is levelled against Microsoft, but
> it accomplishes nothing other than making you look stupid. Of course I'm
> being kind by branding you as merely stupid; it is much more likely that
> you are being deliberately obtuse to serve your malevolent agenda, while
> ignoring crass inconsistencies in your arguments.

Same tricks used by Microsoft in the ODF/OOXML debate.

Microsoft loves competition.
"We should whack them (Dell over Linux dealings), we should make sure they
understand our value."
        --Paul Flessner, Senior Vice President, Server Applications Unit