Re: Faster Chips Are Leaving Programmers in Their Dust

Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So you have the algorithm for scheduling massively parallel processor
> clusters with work from  a pool of random processes accessing non
> predetermined storage do you?

I did but I lost it in the sofa cushions.  ;)  Seriously, if anyone
is on the track of that, my money is on the brainiacs at Argonne
National Labs.  There is some seriously cool super-computing and
parallel processing research going on there.

Thad
all the ingredients on the label.