Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

Kier wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:27:26 -0800, 1.ball.willy wrote:
>
> > Here comes the Linux SPAM.
> > It will appear, exactly as written, in digg.com and Netscape Propeller
> > in a few minutes as well.
>
> So what? You're the only one who cares.
>

> > And Roy Schestowitz claims he is not using automated software?
>
> Does he?
>
> > Sure Roy.
> >
> > Also, if you look carefully at the quotes he posts, you will see a
> > defininte pattern and that pattern is there because Roy is using
> > automated sifting software to suck verbage out of each of these
> > articles so that he can increase the volume of his posts.
>
> Prove it.
>
> > The pattern is slick but it's there.
>
> What pattern, liar?
>

> > Of course Roy the liar will deny it all, but common sense will
> > prevail.
>
> You wouldn't know common sense if it smacked you in the face.
>

> > Digg's community has just about had it with Roy and his accusations
> > and gross paranoia.
>
> COLA has long since had it with you and your smears. Get a life.
>
> --
> Kier

You're a fool if you believe Roy Schestowitz is not being paid to spam
and that he is not using robot posting software to do it.
One clue is look at the formatting and the key words in the sections
he quotes from these articles. The same words are in these over and
over again.
Look at the formatting.
Look at the strange use of language.
People don't speak or write like that. Machines do.

The digg community has already caught on to Roy.
Look for yourself.

Some recent comments:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Will_you_let_Microsoft_represent_your_country_at_Geneva?t=11292129#c11313760

    *

      You've become annoying.

      Fuck off whore, just throw your computer out the window and die.
Do you think spamming digg makes you popular or something? If you had
some friends or a career you'd be to busy to being sending out 10,000+
posts.

      This guy makes me want Microsoft to represent us.

           Damn. Haven't I told you before that your presentation is
so loud that people cant hear its message? Stop it with these
generated comments. Write like a normal person, in sentences.

*     Are your posts for real or is this some sort of SEO scheme?

And so forth.
Go look in virtually any of his stupid threads and see what others
think of him.

Get your head out of your ass, or should I say Roy's ass, Kier