Re: Brazil Carries on Buying More GNU/Linux PCs for Education

On Dec 10, 6:51 pm, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 7 wrote:
> > DFS wrote:
> >> Why don't you prove these stories tally 1 to 2 million new Linux
> >> installs per month?  You won't, and you can't, 'cause they don't.
>
> > BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
> > That makes you the liar then.
> > Ausus eee alone is earmarked at 3.8M sales for next year.
>
> What do wildly projected 2008 sales of a new gadget have to do with your
> wild-ass claim?  Go ahead and give us some proof of 6 to 12 million new
> Linux installs since mid-July 2007.
>
> You can't.  You make up the numbers, like Linux loonies always do.
>
> > Sorry to correct you here, but Windummy licenses ARE SOLD to
> > windummies.
>
> Windows is not sold.

Man, oh man.
Something sure does seem to be getting under DFS's hide these days.
I wonders if Steve and Bill are threatening to take away DFS's XBox
360 and ground him in his room for a week for not advocating Windows
Vista like he should be.