Re: How to copyright Michelangelo

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 31 December 2007 17:21 : \____

> But copyright only works
> if we can rein in the robber barons.

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox’s store before I did and took
the TV doesn’t mean I can’t go in later and steal the stereo."

               --Bill Gates, Microsoft

Bill Gates' piracy confession

"If you read way down to the bottom of a Wall Street Journal interview with
Bill Gates that ran yesterday, you'll discover that the Microsoft executive
admitted to watching pirated movies on the Internet. The confession came as he
was talking about content he had viewed on YouTube."

http://blogs.computerworld.com/node/2803

Corbis and copyrights, you say?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 133 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie