Re: Blogspots Being 302 Highjacked!

____/ Andrew Heenan on Saturday 29 December 2007 11:28 : \____

> "Dave" <dave@xxxxxxx> wrote ...
>> them seem to care. Maybe if enough of us make a big stink about it like
>> maybe boycotting some of their sponsers and telling their sponsers just
>> why they're being boycotted then maybe our complaints might do
>> something!
>
> If it means that crap blogs are getting twice the exposure, then we need to
> do something. And fast!

Might this have anything to do with the BlogSpot malware/exploit that has made
the news in the past few days (despite the holiday)? People are told not to
click on BlogSpot URLs they receive vis E-mail, IIRC.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
 10:05:02 up 19 days, 22:53,  4 users,  load average: 1.36, 1.35, 1.13