Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:10:17 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

> "Rick" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:58:21 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
>>
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
>>> care what SCO stock costs?"
>>
>> Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to be
>> a Linux related company.
>>

> Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company.

They sued, and have been sued by, companies that distrubute Linux, Linux
related support, and Linux related software. And SCO has sold Linux
licenses. I think that make SCO a Linux related company.

> And Apple is a Unix (BSD)
> company too. And the difference between the two is.... Nothing. Other
> than you are a low-life hypocrite who looks the other way when your
> ass-wipe boyfriend Schestowitz makes posts about Apple/SCO/whoever but
> whines like the little hypocrite bitch that you are if anyone else does
> the exact same thing.

Wow... your accusations and the use of the word boyfriend say a lot about
you. Look around. Are you in a closet?

--
Rick