[News] Extensive Summary of Desktop Linux Advantages, Top Developments in 2007

  • Subject: [News] Extensive Summary of Desktop Linux Advantages, Top Developments in 2007
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 03:38:50 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
15 Bloggers Telling you Why Linux is Better

,----[ Quote ]
| Every now and then I stumble into blog posts explaining why linux is better.
| Some quite passionately reasonable some are arguably hilarious, so I have
| decided to make a list of bloggers who are telling you why linux is better.
| Take a deep breath, here is why...
`----

http://www.linuxhaxor.net/2007/12/26/15-bloggers-telling-you-why-linux-is-better/

Top Five Open Source Stories Of 2007

,----[ Quote ]
| It's been a landmark year for open source, and in so many different ways that
| even a casual survey of the year's events will range far and wide.  Here's a
| quick rundown of what to me were the top five open source events of the
| year -- not an exhaustive list, of course, but the things that best reflected
| how important and widely entrenched open source software (especially Linux)
| has become.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/12/top_five_openso.html

Related (last week):

GAOLX808 Linux Based Software Compression DVR Card

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.mediasyndicate.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8007