Re: Windows Firewalls Are Owned by the Government (Proprietary Sellout)

____/ Darth Chaos on Sunday 23 December 2007 04:07 : \____

> On Dec 22, 2:01 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> The NSA 0wnz popular firewalls and 'secure' email services
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | CRYPTOME reports that the US National Security Agency (NSA) has remote
>> | administrative access to several of the most popular Windows PC firewalls,
>> | and that it has also taken control of a number of supposedly "secure "
>> | email services within the past few months.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/12/20/nsa-0wnz-popul...
>>
>> Using cryptic proprietary software, the Government still wants to abuse
>> basic freedoms like the freedom of speech.
>
> I was doing some research a while back about the Zone Alarm firewall
> and found out it was owned by Check Point, an Israeli firm rumored to
> be involved in espionage. Unfortunately, one of the Google searches
> for Zone Alarm was to the Stormfront white supremacist site where one
> of their resident trolls (aren't ALL the Stormfront posters trolls?
> lol) gave it the disgusting nickname of "Zion Alarm". I don't like it
> when somebody uses the word Zionist.  However, I wouldn't hesitate to
> say Zone Alarm may be a Mossad thing.
>
> Any word on how safe Comodo Pro Firewall truly is? I used to have it
> installed last time I had Windows installed.

Read/watch material about CFR. Start here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQZ56hkKOlk (related videos will guide you
through)

I don't believe in it, but it's interesting nonetheless (particulrly some
elements like media control)...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | http://debian.org