Re: [News] Ubuntu Could Take Propritary Route with Linspire Roots

__/ [ 1100000 ] on Saturday 10 February 2007 20:07 \__

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/02/ubuntu_goes_pro.html
>> http://tinyurl.com/25kbzg
>

> I don't understand why.  Ubuntu is growing rapidly, and there are already
> tools to automatically install proprietary software.  They don't need to do
> this.

There are some good thoughts here:

http://www.linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2007020902026OPBZDB

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    X-No-Archive: No. Stand behind what you say
Tasks: 133 total,   1 running, 128 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie