Re: [News] Apple Just As Bad as Microsoft?

__/ [ 1100000 ] on Saturday 10 February 2007 18:41 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Is Apple the New Evil Empire?
>
> Apple has some attractive features (unix-based), but the DRM and the
> blogger
> lawsuits are too much.  Also, the way they market their products is a turn
> off.
>
> Interesting post here about Mark Pilgrim moving from Mac to Linux:
> http://diveintomark.org/archives/2006/06/02/when-the-bough-breaks

WD?

There's also Tim Bray (Sun Micro. and father of XML, IIRC):

,----[ Quote ]

`----

        http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2006/06/15/Switch-From-Mac

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz    | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >
  7:20pm  up 18 days 19:38,  6 users,  load average: 1.30, 1.24, 1.06