[News] Review of 64-bit Linux for Recording Studios

Linux in the Recording Studio with Studio 64

,----[ Quote ]
| Studio 64 is a very encouraging step in the right direction and is at
| a very usable state. I have changed the window manager and added a
| few other tools using apt and now have a great looking system that
| squeezes every ounce of performance out of my hardware and
| works like a dream.
`----

http://www.linuxforums.org/multimedia/linux_in_the_recording_studio_with_studio_64.html

Here's a radio station that uses GNU/Linux on the desktop:

KRUU, open source radio

,----[ Quote ]