[News] Mozilla Gets Together with Kodak to Deliver Cross Platform Photo Sharing

Firefox with Kodak Easy Share Gallery Companion

,----[ Quote ]
| Organizing and sharing your pictures is easier than ever with
| Firefox Companion for Kodak EasyShare Gallery. Upload photos
| directly to your Kodak EasyShare Gallery, all within your browser,
| and have more time to do the things that really matter.
`----

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/kodak/

Press release:

Kodak and Mozilla Join Forces to Make Sharing Photos Even Easier

http://news.tmcnet.com/news/it/-kodak-mozilla-jo-forces-make-sharing-photos-even-/2007/02/08/2323647.htm
http://tinyurl.com/234u8p

Google's Picasa is cross-platform (Wine), but I suspect that the sharing
features -- in the form of online integration -- were disabled in the Linux
port (they actually were the last time I used it).