Re: [News] Zune Phone Set to Become as 'Successful' as Zune, Origami

__/ [ JDS ] on Thursday 08 February 2007 03:44 \__

> On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:21:31 -0500, Jerry McBride wrote:
>
>> This HAS to be joke... right??
>
> You had to quote the ENTIRE FUCKING POST to add ONE FUCKING LINE?

Maybe leaving it all in tact was intended to give context, showing what
exactly /is/ the joke (it ain't). But I agree that snipping would have
helped.

Evolving into new markets is no substitude for the cash cows. Windows on the
server is eaten for lunch by Linux. Same on mobile devices where Linux is
set to dominate.

Google eats Microsoft for lunch on the Web while Apple and others keep
Microsoft losing on music and entertainment. Now we just need Linux to take
over the desktop and ODF to make Microsoft's biggest cash cow obsolete. By
the looks of it, Microsoft's has a few more years of profitability left. But
the future is not bright for them. Microsoft's recent moves (Novell, DRM,
FUD, patents, attempts at Web hijack) prove that Microsoft understands this
very well as it braces itself for the worst. It also becomes very
aggressive, which hurts people who stand in this 'battlefield'.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    WARNING: /dev/null running out of space
  6:20am  up 16 days  6:38,  6 users,  load average: 0.76, 0.66, 0.34