[News] Review of Sabayon, Ubuntu, Win4Lin (All Get Thumbs Up)

Review: Sabayon Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| They have the weight of Gentoo?s documentation behind them. In this age
| where most new distros seem to be Debian based, Sabayon is a breath
| of fresh air. It is a great Distribution.
`----

http://www.linuxtechdaily.com/2007/02/review-sabayon-linux/

ReviewLinux.Com: My Experiences with Ubuntu 6.10

,----[ Quote ]
| In conclusion,  I have been using Ubuntu 6.10 now for almost 4 months.
| It has not failed on me yet and I would recommend it to anyone.
| They have a great user community which are more than happy to help
| anyone.  If you want to discuss anything else about my system setup
| please post in reviewlinux.com forums under this article and I will
| try to answer all questions.
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/index.php?m=show&id=4563

Win4Lin Pro Desktop 3.5 review