Re: [News] Wireless Management in Linux Better Than in Windows

__/ [ JDS ] on Tuesday 06 February 2007 15:22 \__

> On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 04:41:33 +0000, Dr. GroundAxe  wrote:
>
>> Btw, look how bad the fonts are in that screenshot. It's saddening to so
>> how communities can't compete with Microsoft's typographical team.
>
> Huh? What? The fonts look excellent. What are you on about?

When the program is good (usability- and functionality-wise), then they
criticise aesthetics. That said, the myth has already been debunked.

Visual comparison of major OS?s font rendering

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://mywheel.net/blog/index.php/2007/01/08/visual-comparison-of-major-oss-font-rendering/

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useful fact: close elevator button = Express Mode
Tasks: 134 total,   2 running, 128 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie