Re: [News] Vista Trouble Turns Writer to Open Source and Linux/OpenSolaris

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Trying Out Vista Can Be Trying

,----[ Quote ]
| It's almost as if someone has to walk the order down from
| someplace ... wonder if they've given any thought to using Linux
| for their operating systems? I sure am. I just downloaded Sun

Is Microsoft using some kind of "reverse psychology" on people, where they make the product *so* *bad* that they get a lot of press from people writing "it was so bad" articles?

I wish they and their crappy software would just go away.