[News] The Linux Engine Behind Microsoft's Web Sites is Expanding

Akamai to buy Netli

,----[ Quote ]
| Web content delivery network Akamai Technologies said on Monday that
| it has reached an agreement to buy Netli, an 8-year-old company that
| has built a service for speeding up Internet applications.
`----

http://news.com.com/2110-1030_3-6156201.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

I am sure that Microsoft will be pleased to know that Linux may serve its
site/service users even more quickly.

Related:

Previewing 2007: Akamai

,----[ Quote ]