Re: [News] Toronto Subway: Linux - The "Wow" Starts Now

Roy Schestowitz came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment
ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> Linux Graffiti Spotted in Toronto Subway Station
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Regardless of what the general population may think of this, I have
> | to say that as a Linux user, it gave me a good laugh.
> `----
>
> http://www.loconet.ca/?p=64

It's a giggle and all, but, I can only see this as harming the Linux image.
Please let us not sink to Microsoft's tactics of smearing the competition,
rather let us extol the virtues of this wonderful and liberal platform in
all its guises and in the huge diversity of applications, both embedded and
volatile, that it finds itself in.

That is all.
--
-*- Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*-          http://dotware.co.uk
-*- Registered Linux user #426308 -*-                 http://counter.li.org
-*- Once upon a midnight dreary, as I porn-searched, weak and weary,
   o'er many a strange and spurious site of hot XXX galore.
   But when I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
   and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my lost amore.
   "'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my free hardcore!"
   Quoth the server: "404"
-*- Disclaimer:
   By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
   such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
   to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
   be included on your message.