Re: Microsoft Shills: Please Stop Reporting Me!

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Tuesday 06 February 2007 02:22 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:30:52 +0000
> <2410258.AfL7iH0NCv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> __/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Tuesday 06 February 2007 00:24 \__
>>
>>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, peterwn
>>> <peterwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>  wrote
>>> on 5 Feb 2007 15:51:42 -0800

>>> I for one couldn't say, but the email clearly shows it's
>>> not The Real (Mc)Roy. :-)
>>
>> I didn't even see it in my newsreader until a reply was posted. It's fake,
>> whatever it said (I just see the subject line).
>>

> He's in my scorefile, and shows up clearly.  :-)
>
> Also, he's not figured out how to use delimiters yet.  :-)

To tell you the truth, Ghost, while the trolls try to drive me away with such
utter rubbish, I think they actually offer nothing but flattery. If they
carry on doing this, theie goal won't be established. /Au contraire/.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
Tasks: 141 total,   1 running, 136 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie