Re: Microsoft Steals Java

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Steals Java
  • From: Handover Phist <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 19:02:23 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 2007-02-04, Dr. GroundAxe <groundaxe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> yttrx wrote:
>> http://www.iowaconsumercase.org/011107/PX_2768.pdf
>>

>> "Screw Sun, cross-platform will never work.  Let's move
>> on and steal the Java Language."
>>
>> Eric?  Comments?
>>

>> -----yttrx
>>

> A disgruntled ex-Sun employee wants to hurt Sun. Wow, what a shock!

A high level employee of Microsoft, speaking to other high level
Microsoft employees, is talking about performing an illegal act, and
no-one seems to think that maybe that would be a _bad_ thing.

The _director_ of the department is saying "Yeah, I'll just steal the
results of someone elses work and call it ours".

Microsoft is going to feel such a huge impact as the result of the
current situation.

--
Hear about...
	the high school drum major who dated two of the majorettes and

http://www.websterscafe.com