Re: Bill Weisgerber (billwg) and the Paid2Post Microsoft Shills

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 13:15 \__
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just received the following E-mail from a stranger. I anonymise it below
>> and share it with you.
>>
>> ===
>> hi,
>>
>> i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old
>> 'friend' bill weisgerber last spring.
>>
>> i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
>> forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
>> they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time,
>> the nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
>>
>> just anecdotal.
>>
>> best regards,
>>
>> <anon>
>> ===
>
> Addendum:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread
thread/932b5f4e64448512/136480762f9ccd02?lnk=gst&q=bil
+weisgerber&rnum=8#136480762f9ccd02
> http://tinyurl.com/3xpaxa
>
> "Bill Weisgerber, specifically, some of your posts here might be usable
> against you"
>
> So, "billwg" was posting in COLA on behalf of Microsoft Corporation. He
> did so in other place as well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

So billwg is micoshaft's Bill Weisgerber?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

I guess eventually every micoshaft's lifeless bum boy
get exposed.

It proves once and for all that there are NO
genuine micoshaft supporters here - they are ALL paid for asstroturfers
earning $200 to $600 per post. Every time they open their mouth,
one or more windopz license payee's money goes up in smoke.
Thats why they don't repond to critical rebuff. It drains their thinking
time and opportunity time to earn another $200 - $600.
I would like to speak to one of these bum boy's supervisors.
After all, these bum boys are owned by them and they
have a critical weakness in that they don't
and will NEVER engage in dialogue. If they did, they and micoshaft
could get sued becaus they are going into print on behalf of micoshaft
corporation regardless of how distant the connections.

> COLA troll, I dare ask you, how many of you have been paid to post in this
> newsgroup over the years? Are you are of the fact that your employer could
> face a colossal PR and legal blunder over this?
>
> Here are people whom I suspect are also, just like "billwg", Microsoft
> shills:
>
>         Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
>         Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
>         Erik Funkenbusch (formerly an anti-OS/2 astroturfer)
>         flatfish+++ (Gary Stewart)
>         Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
>         linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx (changes names, but E-mail address remains
>         consistent) Nedd Ludd
>         Tim Smith
>         amicus_curious
>         OK
>         DFS
>         Terry
>         Ana Thema
>
> As I said before, Microsoft had already been caught paying forum members
> to spread lies about rivals, e.g.
> http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/gizmos/2005/11/2_grassroots_an.html
>
> Microsoft also offered money for Wikipedia edits:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/internet/01/24/microsoft.wikipedia.ap
index.html?eref=rss_topstories