Re: [News] 10 Reasons to Adopt GNU/Linux as Your Desktop/Server O/S

__/ [ Linonut ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 01:56 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>>> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>>
>> [snipped]
>>
>> It's an anti-GPL troll. No need to feed him. He bites any item that's
>> related to GNU licences and then begins the bashing.
>
> I think he got gored by a gnu when he was a child.
>
> Or maybe he thinks Stallman or Moglen resemble Marx.
>
> Cherenkhov here is a Groucho.

Those who choose the GPL do it for its merits, not because they are
Stallman-wannabes. Just because I choose the GPL for my projects doesn't
make me a hippie. I just think that the GPL and its derivatives are very
scientific and pro-progress. They are anti-selfishness, as well.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.