Re: Customizing the Nokia N800 (and 770) or how to personalize the device

  • Subject: Re: Customizing the Nokia N800 (and 770) or how to personalize the device
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 11:08:04 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Flosse ] on Friday 02 February 2007 20:52 \__

http://blog.2blocksaway.com/2007/02/02/customizing-the-nokia-n800-and-770-or-how-to-configure-the-device-for-your-purposes/

> And a PDF (created with OO.org :))  is available for download if you
> prefer reading offline.
>
> Cheers,
>
> //Flosse

Just seen it in OSNews:

Try a Slashdot submission...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz
 11:05am  up 11 days 11:23,  8 users,  load average: 0.61, 0.67, 0.74