[News] Iowa Trial Resurrects Bobbing Bill in Antitrust Admissions

The 1998 Bill Gates Deposition Video -- It's Baaack!

,----[ Quote ]
| First, the good news: Remember how hard we looked for the video of
| Microsoft CEO Bill Gates' 1998 deposition testimony in the Justice
| Department's litigation against Microsoft? It seemed to have
| completely disappeared from the Internet as far as we could
| determine. There are text transcripts available, but not the
| complete video.

In these videos, a very nervous Bill Gates is faced with the truth that he
'commanded his troops', so to speak, to derail Netscape by putting Internet
Explorer "right in people's face". This (once-leaked) video evidence is back
for good.

Related:

Jury Hears Microsoft Competition Suit

,----[ Quote ]