Re: Tech Journalist Can't Even Install Ubuntu Linux? Ubuntu Linux SUCKS!

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Imposter/troll warning. I have nothing whatsoever to do with the OP.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roy Schestowitz

How do we know you are real? The nym you are posting from now is forever
spamming this NG with copies of other peoples work and with misleading
"comments".

This might be surprise to you roy, but posters here do know how to find
the linux sites themselves.

But no. You like the sound of your own voice too much to cease.