[News] Review of Yellow Dog Linux on the Playstation 3

Software Review: Yellow Dog Linux 5 for PlayStation 3

,----[ Quote ]
| Setup and install went as smooth as I have ever seen a Linux install
| go. I have Yellow Dog Linux 4 on my PowerBook, and even that was a
| chore in comparison to v. 5 on the PS3.
`----

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/02/18/164648.php

Related:

Sony to slash PS3 price by 25%

,----[ Quote ]
| According to Wedbush Morgan Securities analyst Michael Pachter,
| cited by GamesIndustry.biz, the price cut will come within 12
| months of the PS3's 23 March European launch, he believes.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/01/29/sony_price_cut_forecast/

Strategy Analytics: The Pressure is on Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=14480