Re: [News] Fedora 7 Release Schdule: Final Version in May; Citadel Offers Virtual Appliance

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Fedora 7 - Delayed One Month
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The release of Fedora 7 has now been delayed. This new delay pushes the
> | release of Fedora 7 back nearly a month - from the end of April to now
> | the end of May 2007. None of the upcoming Fedora 7 test releases have
> | yet been pushed back, but now there will be a fourth test release for
> | Fedora 7.
> `----
>
> http://www.phoronix.com/?page=news_item&px=NDkwMw
>
> Citadel Virtual Appliance for VMware
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It consists of a pre-built system which can be run inside any VMware
> | product, several of which are free. The Citadel virtual appliance
> | contains a preconfigured Linux host, with complete Citadel system
> | (including WebCit). Spam protection using SpamAssassin and virus
> | protection using ClamAV are already installed and integrated
> | into the system.
> `----
>
> http://www.citadel.org/doku.php/installation:appliance

Well, I tried FC 6.  It loaded ok, but the whole screen was shifted downward
and the automatics of the LCD couldn't account or adjust to it.
So, I put back in the Suse 10.0 hard drive.  The sound didn't work in FC 6
either, which it does under Suse 10.0.  I'd say your mileage does vary.