Re: [Troll alert] Intelletual Property Does Not Encourage Innovation

__/ [ Mark Dodel ] on Sunday 18 February 2007 15:44 \__

> On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 06:30:42 UTC, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ->
> -> __/ [ roi_schestowitz@xxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 18 February 2007 05:56 \__
> ->
> -> > Features: Open-Source Software: Who Needs Intellectual Property?
> ->
> -> Please ignore the imposter. Yahoo have already shut down one mail
> account -> that served this psychotic man as means of identity theft.
> ->
> -> Killfile roi_schestowitz@xxxxxxxxx . It's a fake.
> ->
> -> Roy
>
> Don't you find it curious that these fakes pop up accusing you of
> posting too much but then flood the groups with all this garbage from
> anonymous acoounts that never posted anywhere before?   I guess the
> microserfs are feeling very threatened.  They might have to get a real
> job that prevents them from playing with themselves all day on
> microsoft's dime.  Or they are just insane.  Or most likely both.
>
> I've dealt with these microsoft trolls for over ten years.  They
> pretend to be a loyal user and suck in support, but they are just
> lying scumbags with time on their hands.  Best to ignore the mental
> deficients.

I bet MicroSCOft is also behind the attacks on Groklaw, which has had its
activity halted.

--
                ~~ Greetings

Roy S. Schestowitz      | One, Two, Free Open Source Software (FOSS)