Re: Scott Nudds (go ahead and read everyone...)

  • Subject: Re: Scott Nudds (go ahead and read everyone...)
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:33:04 +0000
  • Desktop: http://www.sun.com/software/looking_glass/details.xml
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:19:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ William Poaster ] on Saturday 17 February 2007 14:34 \__
>
>> On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:37:54 +0000, spike1 wrote:
>>
>>> Skip G. <team77mail@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> Oh, I was.
>>> So let's applaud mr nudds for his predictions that linux is never going
>>> to go anywhere and only has 0.1% of the desktop...
>>>
>>> If he's as wrong about that as he is about the RAM thing, we've got it
>>> made.
>>> :)
>>
>> Uh, as his precious Fista needs at *least* 1 gig of RAM for it to work
>> *properly* (M$ specs) & as linux has certainly got more than 0.1% of the
>> desktop, anything else he says can safely disregarded as poppycock.
>
> But, hey, just look how king of the FUD generator has just spewed a lie
> out of his head.
>
> Ballmer: 'We Don't Like Being Number Three'
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Ballmer pointed to open source as one potential source of worry. While
> | the company has gained market share against Linux both on desktops and
> | in the server market...
> `----
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3660326
>
> That was just yesterday. He wants people to think Linux is going away.

If Blammer had half a brain cell he'd be dangerous. But Monkey-Boy
can do is jump around a stage mimicking King-Kong, while the chimps
applauded.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4860483760049380308

Personally, if I was working for that company, I'd be embarrassed having a
boss like him.

It would seem he's sent his chimps to this group, to troll.

--
Contrary to popular belief, the M$ trolls & shills
*can* tell the difference between their arse