Re: Obsessed much Roy Schestowitz?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:51:42 -0600, Erik Funkenbusch
<erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 06:23:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Kier ] on Saturday 17 February 2007 22:11 \__

>>> So what? Who the fuck cares how much time or how little you spend here? I
>>> don't, certainly. That's up to you. Just like it's up to Roy how much he
>>> posts. No one else. Not you, not me, not anyone. For all you know he could
>>> be confined to a wheelchair, or otherwise disabled, and this is his only
>>> outlet. So don't start judging anyone's character by their posting volume.
>>> You don't have any idea who's sitting at the other end, do you?
>>
>> No, no wheelchair. I have a life and I find good balance. Needless to say,
>> the troll prefer to portray me unfavourably. To them, it's convenient. And I
>> agree with John, by the way. I would not say to Erik "stop posting". I would
>> say "stop trolling". If he wished to extol the virtues of Windows and
>> highlight the deficiencies of Linux, that's /precisely/ is what Windows
>> advocacy forums are for. As it stands, he is taking a dump in enemy
>> territory and then asks for toilet paper.
>
>So, Linux advocacy forums are for extoling the deficiencies of Windows
>without regard to Linux?  That's the single most common article you post.
>
>Your argument seems, odd.

Could seem odd if you want to go that way.

But it's not at all odd because it is CRITICAL that people know well
the antics of MS and the sanity that would permeate the computing
scene with MS gone -- replaced with Linux.

MS did some good in the beginning but never corrected their corrupted
base of code, and never became ethical.

Since they are a bit huge (for now) the extra effort to shine light
into their dark corners is very much required. In fact the noisier the
better, without going whacko.