Re: WIntel is Going to Pay for Its Briberies

  • Subject: Re: WIntel is Going to Pay for Its Briberies
  • From: "raylopez99" <raylopez99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 17 Feb 2007 11:07:56 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Feb 17, 9:29 am, Jerry McBride <mcbrid...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > So That's How Dell Did It?
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> > | One billion dollars is one heck of a bribe. But if a class-action...
>
> Wow... Now that's a WOW experience if I ever had one. This is the begining
> of unwinding the WINTEL clock...
>
> Jerry McBride

A stupid lawsuit by greedy class action lawyers.  They are spinning a
routine volume rebate by Intel to its biggest customer into a
conspiracy theory to screw AMD.

And you fools are buying it.  Imagine what an unsophisticated jury
will do.  (Wait a minute, you Linux users *are* unsophisticated)

Poor Intel.  But it should not affect the stock price much, which is
rated a buy.

RL